Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Swiss Days....Pretty Much My Second Favorite Festival


So i went to Swiss Days in Midway last weekend. I didn't shower after yoga or change out of the clothes I wore the day before but that didn't stop me from going. Which is why I look so fantastic standing next to this little German boy I met in the brat line.

That front pocket in liederhosen comes in very handy. Good for cell phones, spare change, shane's hands...

My FAVORITE part about Swiss days was actually not the sauerkraut, the flags displayed everywhere or all those crafts. It was the fact that there were hand washing stations EVERYWHERE. Its like my OCD heaven....

This young man was calling everyone he knew to tell them about how awesome swiss days were. He was also calling to tell everyone how I almost bought a four leaf clover for $35. Its a little embarrassing and I don't want to talk about it. Other highlights include an elderly woman from Idaho who invited me to be in her quilting guild. And now it is pretty much my plan D in life. It would be plan C if it didn't involve Idaho. I wonder if you have to try out for quilting guilds...

1 comment:

becky said...

fantastic! i wish i would have been there for that sweet young thing in the lederhosen.