Sunday, December 24, 2006

merry christmas my mom doesnt know who i am

my mother told me for christmas this year that she didnt know me (in that she couldnt think of anything i like). specifically, after 28 years she doesnt know what i like to eat and/or do. she realized her lack of knowledge regarding me (her only daughter) while trying to find me presents for my stocking (there is no santa).

i dont think the eating thing is that hard. i like to drink diet coke and ham.

and does she not know about how i like jeans? and for christmas i think she should have tried to stuff my stocking with a pair of jordache jeans. i am pretty excited that jordache is attempting a comeback (with fairly reasonable prices ranging from 30-150 american dollars).

jordache jeans have been around since 1978 (which was the year i was born...maybe i should remind my mom) and were some of (if not the first) designer jeans. anyway, why i think jordache jeans have a special place in my heart is because they started the tight jean trend marketed for both men and women (didnt go over as well for men). i like jordache jeans so much more than contempories such as calvin klein (they WILL make your ass look bad) and Guess? (guess what they suck) and i do not support their comebacks.

anyway, i wrote down a pretty comprehensive list of my likes, dislikes and allergies for my mother. she is going to be pretty excited that pollen doesnt really affect me anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm 28 and my mother doesn't know me either.

:)

provoce said...

I think as a 28 year old, I'm just more difficult to shop for, etc.

And here's the pedantic part of my comment: you like to drink ham??!

n said...

are you 28? i always think you are younger than i am because we were in different grades in school. i cant believe you are graduating. growing up so fast.

hmm no i meant eating ham. although i would probably drink it maybe if it tasted good. rose cooked delicious ham dinner last night. i really recommend living in their basement.