Sunday, May 09, 2010

up and down dates

in recent news i went camping. its really impressive if you have ever met me or know anything about me. whats even more impressive is that my friend matt was eating dinner and he said do you want to go camping tonight and i said yes (see how spontaneous i can be). and then i actually went (and dependable). and i didnt complain the whole time (such a trooper). and i have sent him like three texts saying remember what a good camper i was?(he probably mostly remembers how he had to do everything for me including zipping up my sleeping bag, telling me stories to get me to sleep, and how he had to do everything that involved "set up" or "take down"). so i sort of think at this point he is regretting the whole thing.

1 comment:

B. said...

you're an inspiration.